Site Meter

Thursday, May 28, 2009

28/05/2009

Hello everyone! I have news about NoMinimumCashout! Support ticket didn't answered but my pending payment was cancelled! I do not know how but I logged in and there wasn't the message which was telling how much money I had pending. Althouh I didn't lost the money, there were in my balance! So I request my payment again (about 7$) and waiting to recieve it..
Also something about x-bux, yesterday I opened a support ticket and asking about the forum.. Didn't get answered yet, but I want to believe that is too soon to get an answer, and by the end of the day my ticket will answered.

I'm manage to add many things to my blog! I'll create a list with all sites I'm member of and which seems to be honest and not (in my opinion). I hope you trust me and believe that I can make a nice list of small reviews! Just give me some time to finish the main "tempelate" of the new menu-page and start writing reviews and news!
Smile everybody! Summer is coming!! (At least at the half of the planet :p )
Stella!! :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online