Site Meter

Sunday, May 17, 2009

17/5/2009

Hi! I missed writing at my blog! :) Hope everything were fine the days I was offline. I used an internet cafe but some days before I got my conection fixed! From now, I'll be here again! I answered all my e-mails, some pms from forums left. Some of my exchanges went inactive, and the false is mine.. But I couldn't contact them, I'll start clicking and sending pms today.

I have good some good news! Four payments recieved! Intoffers (I think I told that in my preview post :p )X-bux, NeoBux and My PTC Clicks (a site which I'll add soon :) )! I'm so happy :D Proofs will be added tomorrow!

So glad to be back again and continue earning online.
Best Wishes :)
Stella!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online