Site Meter

Saturday, May 2, 2009

02/05/2009

New Month! New experiences and new things are waiting!
I have news! Payments at X-bux for Intermediate, Advanced Clicker and Professional Clicker are instant, for Beginner and Casual Clicker are made in 10 days, that's why I did not recieve the payment instantly (I'm Casual Clicker).
So I decieded to post my PamBux Payment now. :)
Payment recieved instantly like the first: Find Proof Here!

I'm so happy that my blog is growing day by day and people enjoy it and are part of it, I love to seeing comments and suggestions for my blog, I'm glad to recieving e-mails from my readers telling they like my blog, they want to see it improving and stay alive. Thank you for encourage me and trust me, I promise not to dissapoint you!
Stella :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online