Site Meter

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

19/5/2009

Hello everybody :) Hope you are fine. You might noticed that I added the payments I promissed you (4th NeoBux, 1st X-bux, 5th Intoffers and 1st My PTC Clicks).
I also changed image hosting, some friends recommend it to me.. With ShareAPic you earning by sharing pictures. Every time someone view one of your pictures you earn $0.0002 so you earn $0.22 per 1000 picture views.. Not much but is something..
I'll soon add Aurora sites, MyPTCClicks is one of them.. I'll write somethings about them and how you can earn from them.. There are easy to use but have low earnings, more info in some days :)
Everything seems to working fine again..!
Stella :)

4 comments:

santosh said...

HI STELLA your post is good but the amount pay is not that much good and these are the old stuff n the online business are taking new steps. new ways like freelance so many orthere. i recently came through a blog which is very useful and with valueble info in that dont forget to check.
here is the blog
http://youronlinejobz.blogspot.com

stella12 said...

Hello Santosh,
Thanks for recommend me that blog and new ways to make money online. I checked the blog but I found some sites which do not pay for a long time now.. Such as bux.to, which is recommended as a good PTC site.. Also AWSurveys, with 9/10 rating, which is another scam site.. In addition there are no payment proofs..
So I'll recommend you to find some sites, that really pay, doesn't matter how much, the matter is that they paying.
Good Luck with your online earings :)
Stella

Anonymous said...

Earn today:
http://valuebux.com/?ref=8888
http://clickbank.12cc.cc

stella12 said...

Hi! Your site is written in Chinises? I couldn't understand anything lol :)
Valuebux is in my PTC list, a good site, didn't reach the cashout yet..
Hope you get some visitors from my blog! :D

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online