Site Meter

Monday, May 25, 2009

Old - Trusted - Paying PTCs

This is a list of long time paying PTC sites, and when I say long time, I mean more than a year! I created this list because I got suck after all this new and promissing PTC sites!! So I searched and found sites that really worth and really paying. Recommended by people who have been using them long time now and who got paid from them. I also asked some things about them, search its' forums, blog, news e.t.c. so I can have many information about them and decide if I can trust them. Hope you like the list and use it to make money and recieve them!


BuxP!!
BuxP - Online and paying for more than a year!
Opened: 26/05/08
$0.05 Sign Up Bonus!
$0.005 Per Click
$0.0025 Per Referral Click
$7.99 Cashout via PayPal and AlertPay!
Include Forum, Blog and Twitter!
Payment Proofs: Many in the forum!
Recommended to Join!

My Review: BuxP has been online and paying for more than a year. Eventhoug they do not pay instantly or in month but in 45 working days, they have many active members, and that's because they are honest. So you don't need to afraid the hight minimum of payment or the long time to recieve it. Everything you earn is your! But remember, to recieve your payment you need to have a veryfied account.



RowBux!!
Opened: 28/11/2008
$0.01+ Per Click
$0.0025 Per Referral Click
$10.00 Cashout via PayPal and AlertPay!
Include Forum
Payment Proofs: In the Forum!
Recommended to Join

My Review: RowBux is not a famus site, because at first it had the script which big scam Bux.to use.. Eventhough people didn't like it and didn't trust it, RowBux survived with its' own unique script and quality advertisters! The bad thing is that it has hight cashout, but that is not always bad.. RowBux is a paying site, so it doesn't really matter like you will get your money (in some hours after request)!


AdverCash

Paying since 2007!
$0.005-$0.01 Per Click
$0.005-$0.01 Per Referral Click
$12.50 Cashout via PayPal and AlertPay!
Include Forum and Chat
Payment Proofs: In the Forum!
Join!

My Review: Advertacash! Online since 2007 and still paying! You will wonder why is not such famous.. Is not famus because it has 3 to 6 ads per day and each worth $0.0015.. Why so low rates? Don't really know, it also had ads which worth $0.01 but once a week.. I like this site because it's trusted and I can get what I earn!


LinkGrand!
LinkGrand.com
$0.003 Per Click
30% Referral Earnings
$5.00 Cashout via PayPal
Payment Proofs: My uplines' Payment Proof!
Join and Earn!

My Review: LinkGrand is an old PTC site and what is make it different is the unique visitors and the many ads. In LinkGrand you visit each site one time, not once a day, and that's very inportant for the advertisters! That's why it has many ads and each day are new ads!


WordLinx
WordLinx - Get Paid To Click
Open since 2003!!
$0.005-$0.02 Per Click
$0.01 Per Referral Click
$10.00 Cashout via PayPal in 48hours
Has a Blog and Twitter
Payment Proofs:
Join!

My Review: Six years online PTC and still paying! The bad thing is that the cashout is $10.00 and is not easy to reach. But as I might said again, what is matter is that is paying! So I recommend you to join and start earning slowly but earn and recieve! Glad to know that WordLinx is growing and searching for new advertisters every day!

5 comments:

Kelvinkcm said...

Hi stella,
nice to see your blog. Thanks for your good work and i had join WordLinx under you. Lets "cash" together!!

stella12 said...

Hi Kelvinkcm,
Glad you liked my blog :D Thanks for joinning WordLinx under me :) Just a tip from me, visit the site many times daily because there are no daily ads, but ads which are published any time of the day.
Stella :)

Kelvinkcm said...

Cool! Thanks for the tip. do you have any good site to recommend? any idea of upbux or izybux?

stella12 said...

Hi Lelvinkcm! Nice yo see you here again :)
I'm member of both sites, I'm going to post about some new sites which I'm testing tomorrow, so stary turned for more info and more sites ;)

I joined BuxGolden under you, but I could'n comment on your blog.. I tried with firefox and IE. Check it and let me know :)
Stella

Kelvinkcm said...

Hi stella...thanks for signing in at BuxGolden. I got the setting change to anyone can comment now.. feel free to write something.

I'll follow your post to see your update.. cheers

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online