Site Meter

Monday, May 25, 2009

25/05/2009

News, news and more news! I have news for MyPTCClicks, NoMinimumCashout and Bux-Matrix!
MyPTCClicks changed server and now is faster than before! Everything working fine, none of the data had lost, as the admin said "All accounts, balances, referrals, etc. are SAFE AND SOUND!" So relax and enjoy the site!
NoMinimumCashout.. Some bad news.. If you remember my pending payment.. From my post 11/04/09, it is pending from 10/04/2009!! I should recieve it in 30 days because is to PayPal. I contacted admin 4 days ago but I didn't get answer.. I'm afraid..
Bux-Matrix. I think this is the PTC which will replace NoMinimumCashout in my My PTC List.. Is a long time paying site amd very trusted! A dissadvantage is that is paying only via AlertPay.. But is paying and that what matters!
So many changes for my blog are comming this week! Hope you will be here to see it and tell me your opinion! :)
Stella

2 comments:

The Royal PTC World said...

Good work Stella!


Your blog is really informative on PTC, really cool stuff you have brought to us!!

Keep bringing more and more!!

Thanks!
Zaib

stella12 said...

Thank you Zaib!!

"The Royal PTC World" is an attractive blog :)
Keep it alive!

Hope to see you here again ;)
Stella

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online