Site Meter

Monday, May 11, 2009

11/05/2009

Hi everybody! Hope you are fine. I have been offline for the weekend, because of my conection.. I have some problems and now I'm writing from an Interne-Cafe.. I'm sorry for that, but I'm happy too for seeing that I have new coments and a new follower! Thank you so much for this! :)

I have to announce some things..:

1. Anyone who contacted me, via the e-mail me form, (the one I use in my blog) from 3th to 6th of the month, please send me your e-mails again, because the feature I use so you can send me e-mails had some problems..

2. X-bux payment did not recieve yet (should recived in 9th of the month..) I opened a support ticket and I'm waiting for an answer..

3. Something to make you little happy: Another Intoffers Payment Recieved!! At the time I cannot upload my payment proof, but as soon as I have my connection back, I promisse, I'll fix everything.

4. As I said I have problems and I cannot be online for a long time.. So I might not clicking at my exchanges.. Feel free to do the same till I'll be back.. :)

Hope you understand me.. As soon as my connection is ok, I'll inform you :)
Stella :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online