Site Meter

Monday, June 1, 2009

01/062009

Hello everyone!! Glad to write again after a long time.. I have good and bad news.. Which do you prefer first? lol! I'll start from the bad news, to forget them and leave them in the past..
X-bux :( Account Suspended!! As you know x-bux wasn't doing well.. Forum closed then payments stop, after this support tickets didn't answered and now the site is gone!! So bad, I believed that this site would survive.. Forget this site, even it had a unique script its' owners couldn't manage it!
NoMinimumCshout! That site gone too! I knew that it would close but not so soon..
Good News! Another payment from PalmBux! You can trust this site, still paying eventhough it made click rates lower.
Bux-Matrix first payment recieved!! So glad for this!! Tomorrow I'll update my PTC List with paying sites!

After all this scammers, I decided to search and find old survived and trusted PTC Sites, so I can know that I will not get scammed from new promissing sites! I created a list which I'm going to post tomorrow!
About the reviews I promised you, I have done this but the tempelate didn't look as I was imagined.. I did many changes but it seems like it didn't work at blogger, because I tried it in different editors.. Eventhough I wrote them in a simple way and I think is also good, maybe usual but good looking. This reviews are for the sites I told before, old-trusted-paying!
So be here tomrrow! Many news are coming..
Stella ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you friend for providing this information.Now i will not join these site.Thank you
I have only 4 PTC sites in my blog http://desiclix.blogspot.com
I think these are the most trusted PTC sites.
What is your openion about this.

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange link with you.
Your Blog is very cool.
My blog is http://desiclix.blogspot.com
If you want to exchange then visit my blog and post a comment with your blog URL.
I will add you blog at my Blog List.
Thank you

stella12 said...

Glad you liked my post! Sites you have in your blog are paying and honest so far.
Your link is at the left!! I also left a comment in your blog ;)
Hope to see you here again :)
Stella

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online