Site Meter

Friday, June 5, 2009

05/06/2009

Hi everyone!! Aurora sites finished! After some search I found four sites which paying and are trusted! I know there are many other but I had to choose from many.. I couldn't post a long list where many sites could turn into scams any time. I think I did a good choice! :) You will see to morrow and I would like to know your opinion too ;)

As you can see I have update my PTC List. X-bux and NoMinimumCashout are no longer in that list. I added Bux-Matrix with my first payment! Even Bux-Matrix has only 3 daily ads, you can earn some money.. I'm upgraded there and I have 14-16 daily ads. I invested $12, till now I got $2.00 back, but I've just started.. Hope to make some profit from this site!

Something new is coming!! A new GPT site is coming to my GPT List! New and trusted site, admin is a honest person. I think I will list it before Monday.

So don't forget to visit my blof this days, or subscripe your e-mail (take a look at the left) to get the news to your InBox!
Have Nice WeekEnd!
Stella

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online