Site Meter

Thursday, June 11, 2009

11/06/2009

Hi!! Hope everything is ok :)
PTC Page updated!! I added Jaysu, a new site which has its' own unique script and desing!! Looks very promissing.. Let's give it a try ;)
I also added NeoBux 5th Payment, was also instant as every time :) :) NeoBux is great!! :)
X-bux is online again.. A message in their home page is writting that they are searching for web hosting.. I really don't know if we can trust this site.. We will see..

Enjoy earning onlie!!
Stella!! :)

4 comments:

Rubina said...

Thanks a lot for share.

stella12 said...

It's ok Rubina!!
Yur blog has also good information about earn from home.
Regards!!
Stella

Infowebexplore said...

hi,,,i consider absurd to be paid 0.001$/click. That means one tenth of cent,,therefore needed 1 thousant clicks for 1 Euro or dollar. these kind of sites should not be allowed unless paying more.

stella12 said...

Hello! I know $0.001 per click is too law, but I share that sites because there are trusted and paying.. In the other hand more ptcs with $0.01 per click, turn into scams in some months..
If you want more sites that paying $0.01 per click, I'll post some in near future, it need good search to find paying sites with $0.01 per click rate.. I'll let you know ;)
Stella

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online