Site Meter

Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Easy Task! - New GPT site!

You might already know about this new Get Paid To site, but I'm here to share with my small and unproffesional review on it :)



MyEasyTask launched 8-Jan-2010 is brand new so is a bit difficult ot mark it as legit from now, eventhough it has a very nice design and propably a good code.
Site has copyright 2009 even if it launcehd on 2010! I think site was coding during the 2009 and admin(s) forgot to change it. It's powered by QualityMaximizer a company I don't know but Google gave me this site QualityMaximizer which is a Demo site so I couldn't get much information about them.. Their who is is open: QualityMaximizer Whois something which is good.

Site has some small problems..
  • My Success Rate still 100% even if 2 of the tasks I have done were denied.
  • Their font changes in some pages, make sites' image bad
  • In the referral page only usernames are shown, not from where the referral came from, something useless
  • International members are getting "US Only" tasks
  • Referral bonus are adden on the "Account balance" instan of "Bonus credit"



From my experience:
Site has many new task daily to do, which means lot of advertisters, as most of us know a site with real advertisters can be succesful :)
Referral bonus are credited instant when someonw joins under you, that's very good!!
Tasks are reviewed very fast, means that employers are active too.

To Sum Up:
This is a new site which looks very promissing. We can try it since earning there is easy, and if the owner is a honest person recieve our money! I cannot promise that it will stay online for ever, but I can tell that this site will be online for long, and is a good online earning opportunite for everyone.



As soon as I find prooves that this site is paying, I will let everyone know. Hope soon I will post my own payment proof from this site :)

Happy Earnings!!
Stella

2 comments:

Shinnobi said...

Money Online Free with GPCash by Completing Free Offers, Take Free Surveys and Try Trial Offers http://www.gpcash.com

Anonymous said...

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online