Site Meter

Friday, January 15, 2010

Weeks' Payment Requests

Hello friends,

I'm glad to anncounce that my blog's PR has become 2!! Also more people are coming and participate to my blog with many ways, like following, subcriping, commenting e.t.c. A Big Thank to All of YOU!

I would like to share my pending payments for this week, hope I will recieve all of them!! :D :P

Trusted Sites - Means I will recieve my payments for sure :P


Amount: $0.21
Requested: 15th
Intoffers is an international paid to sign up site. For each free sign up you make you will recieve 10cents. So you can cashout everytime you finish a sign up! I think that's great!


Amount: $1.56
Requested: 14th
Jills Click Corner is one of my best Paid To Sign Up sites because it has up to 8 pages woth offers everyday!! Each page includes 10 sign ups offers from 5 to 25 cents. I'm really excited with this site because I had a problem with an offer and support helped me very fast and fund my balance!

DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum Payout
Amount: $1.71
Requested: 15th
DonkeyMails has no minimum cashout! Even if you have only one cent in your account, you can request it! It has many options to earn, like doing sign ups ($0.03 to $0.25), clicking ads ($0.0003 to $0.001), reviewing sites ($0.05 to $0.20). It's an easy earning site!

Payments that I'm not sure if I will recieve:


Amount: $0.10
Requested: 13th
NineBux is a not so promissing site, but it paid me once, hope I will be paid again. Is a PTC sites offering $0.002 per click. Minimum cashout is only $0.05!!


Amount: $2.02
Requested: 13th
MappBux is a PTC site too, click rate is $0.01 per click and cashout at $2.00 It took me quite ch time to reach it, so I hope my effort will have results. In the forum I can see todays' payment proofs, this encourange me! :D

Wish me Good Luck with my payments!! :)
All of the sites are accepting International members! The first three sites are legit and trusted, feel free to join them and start earning!!

Stella :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online