Site Meter

Friday, January 22, 2010

Weeks' Stats

Hello friends,

I have weeks stats :) I have good news and bad news... Let me start with the good first! :D :D




The Best New of the Month!! My microWorkers PIN recieved!! I'm superb happy about this!! My work there till I reached $9.00 is now in the final way!! Site is paying fast as many people said, so I'm happy to have a pendning payment too!! :D
I think most of you know what microWorkers is, if no you can learn more in my GPT List and in this post: Microworkers Growing and Growing!! microWorkers was on my Top 10 in 2009 too!! Some simple words about microWorkers: Is a site where you can earn but doing easy and fast to do jobs. You will be paid at least 10cents for each job you complete. Cashout is $9.00 via PayPal, Moneybookers or Check. Payments in 30 net days.

More good news are waiting --> Continue Reading ;)

Some Payments Recieved!!
As I said in my previews post, there are some sites which I was sure they will pay me, so here we go!! My Payment Prooves!! :D


Intoffers!! Recieved the next day!

As I said again, Intoffers lets you cashout even if you done only one offer and is paying in a day, so there is no time wasting!! :D



JillsClickCorner!! Recieved after 3 days!

JillsClickCorner is the site with the most offers I have ever see! With friendly and fast support :)



DonkeyMails!! Recieved after 7 days
DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum PayoutDonkeymails is a site which has many daily e-mails to read and earn more than 10cents only by reading e-mails and clicking daily.


Some Bad News..
My other pending payments (ninebux and mappbux) haven't recieved yet... NineBux has now only one self-served ad, I think admin is no longer active there.. Mappbux has some hosting or server problems, since sometimes is oline, sometimes offline...

Good News are here again :D
I have joined some new sites, with low cashout <10cents! href="http://clockpay.net/pages/index.php?refid=stella12" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">ClockPay.net - Daily automatic PayPal payments of $0.01
clockpay.net
I got paid more than 5 times arleady and still reaching the cashout in mostly 2 days!
My last 2 payments,I haven't been so active there.. Now I'll try more :D


ClixLine - $0.02 cashout via PayPal 1% fees


Earning there is fast but a bit hard since it has many many ads of $0.002, but is good that is paying!

You can recieve payments too, links are above ;) :D

That's for this week :)
Have a Nice WeekEnd! :D
Stella ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online