Site Meter

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Under Testing Sites - 6th Jan 2010

This sites are not legit, they might stop paying/dissapear anytime or not, that's why I'm testing them, to find out if they worth our time :)

I'm now testing 10 PTCs, so let's take a look at them:

1. Bux.ee
For:
  • Unusal script and design
  • Active Support
  • Paying Instantly

Against:
  • Need to watching the ad while is loading

BuX.ee: You Will Succeed With Us!

2. izyBux
For:
  • Good Direct Referral System
  • Active Support

Against:
  • Bought Script
  • Not friendly Support

3.MappBux
For:
  • Online and paying for months
  • Active and caring Admin
  • Has many special offers

Against:
  • Using a Gen3 Script

4. NineBux
For:
  • Low Minimum Cashout
  • Active Admin
  • Fast Payments
  • Many Daily Ads
Against
  • Using a Free Script


Got Paid One :D

4. ApprovedBux
For:
  • Unusual Script
  • Good Daily Earnings
Against:
  • Has been online and closed in the past
Join Here :)

5. AdPTC
For:
  • Active Admin
  • Many Daily Ads
  • Nice Design

Against:
  • Gen Script
  • Low clcik rates

6. NippyClick
For:
  • Low Cashout

  • Many Daily Clicks
Against:
  • Ususal Script




That's for now :) I'll be posting Testing sites after the list changes a lot. You can have a look and decide if you want to join or not. Any payment proofs from any of this sites requested will be updated on the list. Each payment which will be recieved will be ancounced with a post.

I know my "reviews are not proffesional but I just wanted to share the sites I'm working at with you :)

Hope I helped you,
Stella


P.S.: Sorry for not publishing yesterday, there were an HTML error which I couldn't find, finally after reading and reading again I found it and publish the post immidendy!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online