Site Meter

Monday, February 1, 2010

microWorkers Payment recieved!!

Hello fellow online earners :)
Hope this month will be one of the best for you.

I have great news for all of you! January 28 I recieved my first payment from microWorkers!! As I told many times, microWorkers is a great GPT site for international online earners. Some basic information about the site is:
  • Profitable for iternational earners too
  • Unique site created from Zero
  • Has many new jobs everyday
  • Has the most secure system

More information can by found on GPT Page and Here :)

And Now The Payment Proof!!


Eventhought in the FAQ is written that payments are done in 30 net days, my payment recieved a week after the PIN was added to my account!!

I strongly recommend this site to anyone who wants to earn online easy, fast, without investment, without the need of referrals, whithout daily activity, without time-tables and working hours.

microWorkers is the best GPT site which has been online the last year and keep on going!! Don't miss this opportunity to earn easy and fresh money!
microWorkers international GPT site

Have a nice month,
Stella :)

3 comments:

Enjie said...

Hi, nice to meet you.

I work t Microworkers too and get paid too from there.

But now, you can earn money too with mymicrojob. It's like mikroworkers. You must try it :)

http://www.mymicrojob.com/signup.php?REF=ZW5qaWVfYW5nZ2llQHlhaG9vLmNvbQ==

Unknown said...

Hi, nice to meet you I wanna tell you about wcbcomputers forum It is a forum that will save you from trouble with your computer. http://www.forums.wcbcomputers.com

Maria Kazmi said...

here is another site for micro workers it is deasklancer.com

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online