Site Meter

Thursday, April 30, 2009

30/04/2009

Last day of April.. May is coming and my sisters birthday!
I did not posted payment proofs I promised you.. I recieved only from PalmBux, X-bux still pending and I do not know why.. If I do not recieve tomorrow I'll open a support ticket.. I did not post PalmBux Payment, because I wanted to post them together.. Hopefully tomorrow I'll add them.

Some news about PTC Talk: It re-open, all accounts deleted :( ,all topics, all posts, everything! I'm steal searching my exchanges! I hope that people who exchange with me contact with the details.. Basically I have the details but I do not know how to contact them, where to find them.. That was not the best think for me.. These days I'm very busy, I have to check all my exchanges, find my inactive referrals e.t.c.
Although, I still here! Alive and try for my best! :)
Happy Earnings Everyone!
Stella

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online