Site Meter

Thursday, April 9, 2009

09/04/2009

Hello Everyone!! I'm almost sure that everyone heard about the earthquake in Italy.. So sad about this, many victims :(. Eventhough things are going better..

X-bux has small difficulties with some accounts.. Some members cannot click ads. Tow of my referrals told me about this problem, so I opened a support ticket and asked for help. Support team said that they notice it and they are trying to fix it. I asked them to tell me when the problem solve, they said "Of course we will let you know about it.". When I get an answer I'll inform all of you :), so if you have the same problem just wait a little ;). Their support team is very kind, answering fast. Seems to be honest ptc.
Have fun
Stella

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online