Site Meter

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

28/04/2009

Hi, I know I did not post for more than a week.. I was little busy.. But I have good news! Tomorow, I'll reach the cashout at X-bux and PalmBux! (I calculate it ;) ). So by tomorrow, I'll add another 2 instant payments! You might noticed that I added the intoffers payment, as I said, but I did not announce it, that's because I did not have much time to write something about it.. Eventough I'm back, ready to post and update my blog! :)

The last days I recieved many e-mails from people who visit my blog and I'm very happy about this! Thanks for tust me, I'm glad to help you and exchange ideas with you. Hope to recieve more e-mails and comments from my readers :p
Stella :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online