Site Meter

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

15/04/2009

Today my blog is a month old! I'm happy is growing and improving day by day. Thanks all of you who visit and read my blog. I'll be happy if you leave comments or send me e-mails with your opinion about my blog or about the sites I'm writing. I'm trying to have only paying sites, so everyone can earn from them.. Eventhough some times I get scammed from the sites I have in my blog, but I'm always inform you for everyhing I know and trying to protect you from scammers.
In the future I'm manage to make a page where I'll add all my link exchanges, because everyday the list under Friends Sites/Blogs..! is growing. There you will be able to add a small review for your site/blog and a banner :). If you want to add your site in the list, send me an e-mail for exchange ;)
Stella

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online