Site Meter

Friday, August 7, 2009

RowBux Ads are Back!



Today RowBux had many ads as before!! More than 10 ads like when it was new with not many members!! I'm so glad to see "old" RowBux come back!
I reached my first cashout there almost alone by clicking 10-15 ads daily till I reached $10.00.

I was member from the start of the site when owner used a bux.to clone script..
A friend recommended to me and I was little suspicious because it was a clone of bux.to script and I didn't trusted it at all..
Then RowBux owner created a script and desing for his site and now it looks more professional and more beaytiful.

Now this friend recommended me another site.

Is a site using GEN3 Script, can I be suspicious? I think yes but I'll try it since the previews site which recommended by him it is great!

This site has 8 ads daily for free members and 10seconds timer.
Offer $0.01 per click, $0.005 per referral click and $1.00 cashout instantly via AlertPay and manually via PayPal. I think is good :)

I don't know if this site will stay online for long, but I think it will be good to try it ;) Bux-Now.
Also if you are not member of RowBux yet, I think you should Join! :)

Keep Clicking and Smiling!! :) :)
Stella

P.S.: I'm travelling for a ~week and I might don't have interenet access.. So news may stop for some days.. I'll start posting after I get back. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online