Site Meter

Sunday, August 2, 2009

PTC Page Updated!!

Hello!!

Today I updated my PTC List!!
I removed Jaysu and ValueBux since Jaysu is offline without reason and ValueBux is in a mess..

I added MIC-Promotioand ScopeBux, tow sites which are online for some months but doing very good and have honest admins (at least till now :P ).

I was supriced when I was trying to open Jaysu and I couldn't. I though that this site would be online for more.. You know unique script desing e.t.c.. Reminds me of x-bux.com..

AmirBux is also down and I don't know why.. I can see CentOS website which was shown at PalmBux when it was upgading servers.. Hope is something simillar :) AmirBux is also online and paying for some months and I think it will not dessapear now, after a hard work from its' owners.. ;)

Keep Smiling!! :) :D :) ;)
Stella

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online