Site Meter

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

PalmBux is down for some days now...

Hello friends,

There are some days now PalmBux is not opening.. At first site couldn't found and now is showing a page powered by CentOS.
Many people saying is a DDos attack others that is changing servers and others that it turned into scam.. I have some good news for you :)

I found some information from moderators:
A Moderator of the site (heav3n) wrote at EarnMoneySpace, that the site will be online in some hours. [More Info Here]
Another Moderator (chaobuddy) wrote at PTC Talk that they are upgrading servers. [More Info Here]


So we just have to wait :) PalmBux still alive!
Happy Earnings!!
Stella :)

2 comments:

Smoothoperator said...

I am so happy that Palmbux didnt shutdown for good.It is by far my favorite ptc site of all sites i use!! Check out my blog for more great ptc sites

Free Legit Money Making Sites

stella12 said...

I'm happy about this too Smoothoperator!
PalmBux is a great site with honest Team.

Recommended to everybody!!

BTW, you have a nice blog :)

Stella

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online