Site Meter

Thursday, July 23, 2009

23/07/2009 News

Here are the news! :)

TrekPay: Site has done all the payouts once again! Is doing great from the first day!

MIC-Promotion: Site has done they payouts and has removed renting limits, now members can rent referrals every day :)

PalmBux: Site will be online in a day as owners wrote on the home page. They finished with the servers and canged host too.

TuiBux: Owners are working on 2 new sites, a GPT and a flash game site. Visit the topic and vote what you like ;).

CoinBux: Site has problems with the log in page..

CuteBux: Members from: China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and India, will be paid only if they upgrade. [More Info]

Stella :)

Site Of The Week:


2 comments:

MsFit said...

I'm loving Trekpay.
I need a bit more before I reach my first payout!

MsFit
http://cashquests.blogspot.com/

stella12 said...

I like TrekPay too, is easy to use and earn.
Everyone should give it a try :)

nice Blog MsFit, I liked your wallpaper :)

Stella

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online