Site Meter

Sunday, March 7, 2010

News are coming back!!

Hello everyone,

I haven't post for long time, I know is not good but I didn't have the time to... Because of this I decided to do small news post daily than trying to find some sites which I think are good to review. I will be posting reviews, but not many times a month..

Hope you can understand me :)

I have found some surces from where I am getting information and news about PTC sites (blogs, forums, social sites etc) I will try to collect as many news as I can to share with you. In the same time I will be posting news about other sites too, like HYIPs, GPTs, PTPs etc. I will also try to attach as many payment prooves as I can.

Hope this will help everyone,
Stella

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online