Site Meter

Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm Back :)

Hello friends,

I haven't posted to my blog for long time... I was tired with PTC sites and I was searching for other ways to make money online... I have found some interesting things and I'm ready to share them with you :)

Some things which you will read to my blog in the near future:
  • HYIP sites
  • Paid to post sites
  • Only legit PTCs
My goal is making $100 monthly online, and I'm ready to reach it and make a new one!! :D
I know that needs time, so I set maximum 3 hours daily online. In this time, I'll be clicking some PTCs, doing posts, finding sites to invest to, do paid sign ups.

If you follow my plan you can also make $100 monthly, that's not big amount, but is a good start, in the futere it will increase!! :D

Happy Earnings friends :)
Stella

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online