Site Meter

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hello!! :)

Hello everybody!!

I'm sorry for not updating my blog for so long time..
I'm not using so much PTCs anymore and I'm not learning many news so I can create a new post..

So I decided to creat a post every month and update it daily with everything new I learn.. I'll start from today and I'll target that posts on Daily PTC News tab.

You can find news on My Twitter Page. I update it as soon as I learn something :)

I have created a TOP 10 PTC List and I'll publish it tomorrow. It list sites which are more than (or soon reaching) one year online!! I'm also trying to create a list with sites whit low cashout (less than $0.50) to earn some fast money ;)

More information coming!!
Stay turned.
Stella :)

1 comments:

indomarking.com said...

Hello bloggers! We would like to invite all of you to join our Blogging Community. Promote your blog there!

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online