Site Meter

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bux-Now for Sale!!

Hello friends!! I'm bag but not for long time.. I think I'll be offline again after some days.. :-/
I have some news..

Bux-Now is for sale.. Admin said that he cannot manage it as is growing very fast.. He is selling it for $300.00.. We just need to wait and see if the new owner will be honest.

Jaysu is for sale too!! "Jaysu has been closed down due to team member leaving all responsiblities to us, so the site will be sold. Any serious inquiry for site purchase may contact us at support@jaysu.com."..


MIC-Promotion has a new admin!! Now its team is bigger and stronger! Admin said that there will be many changes! I think it can success!!

MIC-Promotion is recommended :)
Stella

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - 2010 Stella12 - Earning Money Online